Research and Development Administrative Assistant
This individual has the main responsibility to support R&D operations by maintaining office
systems and interacting with other departments (Marketing, Regulatory, Operations) and facilitate
appropriate flow of information. LifeVantage business is a world leader in innovative and cutting
edge products. This individual is responsible to gather, compile and create dossiers and files for
the dietary supplements and skin care products that are developed in the R&D department. This
individual is responsible for organizing and supporting the R&D group to achieve the company’s
objectives for revenue, growth, profitability, and visibility while developing and ensuring a
consistent product development roadmap in line with the company’s long-term objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Supports R&D operations by maintaining office systems and interacting with other
departments (Marketing, regulatory, Operations)
- Builds, maintains and insures that all substantiation files, formulas developed by R&D are up
- Maintains detailed track of all R&D activities on the R&D drive
- Provides essential administrative support to Sr VP of R&D in all areas of business.
- Help manages all projects in the R&D department, initiates meetings and maintains an
updated priorities list.
- Interacts with other department to insure flow of information
- Create internal processes for R&D and all the interfaces with the other departments and
external vendors as needed
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Help answering product questions that come from email@example.com
- A Plus would be great writing skills
- Works at Corporate events (Elite Academies and Global Convention)
Education and/or Experience
- The incumbent will have a high school diploma or a 2-year college degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in an administrative position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong internal/external communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong office management skills
- Strong task management, organization and computer skills (Microsoft office Word, Excel).
- Great people skills and willing to work in a fast-moving environment
- Highly self-motivated
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Office work – computer work.
- Occasional domestic travel.
The preceding statements describe the general job responsibilities and are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of tasks and skills required of the job incumbent. This job
description may be reevaluated and/or modified at any time without notice to the incumbent.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the